Terms and Conditions
Rates & Villas
- All rates are per night per villa (double occupancy).
- Rates are quoted in NZ$ and include VAT 15%. Rates are subject to change.
- Rates include pool-side breakfast, airport transfers, full use of resort facilities, and Free WiFi at our reception.
- If you would like to connect to the internet in the privacy of the villa, please puchase Vodafone Hot Spot voucher from reception.
- We offer a shared use of our e-scooters and e-buggy. A small sustainability fee applies per use - your contribution for a greener Aitutaki..
- All villas are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside.
- Cancellation and no show fees apply (see below).
Reservation Deposit & Payments
- 30% deposit of the total booking value for your stay is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. A booking request is not confirmed, until the deposit is received.
- The balance due will be billed to your credit card on file 30 days prior to arrival. Effective date of all new bookings from 01 April 2023.
- If your booking is within 30 days of your arrival, the total amount due will be charged at the time of booking.
- Secure payments can be made online via BOOK NOW.
- Visa, Master Card and American Express are accepted.
- Payment can also be made by telegraphic transfer to the Bank of the South Pacific (BSP) in Rarotonga, Cook Islands or to Westpac Bank in Pahia, New Zealand. Please contact us for details.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In Time is 2:00pm
However our housekeeping team will do their very best to have your Villa ready as your flight arrives.
Flight schedules and Villa cleaning can at times affect check in times.
We do everything possible to ensure the least possible delay and inconvenience caused.
Arrivals prior to 10:00 am can enjoy breakfast while their Villa is prepared.
- Check Out Time is 10:00 am
If you are on a late flight, please ask at reception for a Late Check Out.
We will always try and accommodate your request, subject to availability.
Late Check Out fee $275.00
Additional Conditions for Exclusive Offers & Packages
- Exclusive offers refer to consecutive nights
- Only one exclusive offer is allowed per booking
- Exclusive offers are not combinable with any other exclusive offer or any other special privileges
- Exclusive offers are valid for new bookings only, and are subject to availability and to change.
- Etu Moana reserves the right to withdraw exclusive offers at any time with 72 hours’ notice.
- Cancellations and payments are as per Etu Moana’s standard terms unless specified.
- Etu Moana accepts no liability for tours operated by third parties.
Additional Conditions for Weddings & Private Celebrations Packages
- Rates are quoted in (NZ$) and include VAT (15%). Rates are subject to change.
- Rates do not include the fee for the professional photographer.
- Minimum stay is 5 nights in a villa of your choice
- 30% deposit of the wedding package is required to confirm your wedding.
- Payment of the remaining booking value for the wedding and the stay is to be paid 30 days prior to the wedding date.
- Bookings for a Wedding received within 30 days of scheduled Wedding date require full prepayment of the total booking value for the wedding and the stay at time of booking.
- Minimum notice period is 4 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival to ensure all details are attended to and that we can take care of your desires, preferences and special requests.
- We strongly advise to CONTACT us early as the Absolute Beach Front Villas, our favourite ones for wedding couples and jubilees, are sold out early.
- If you are interested in a BRIDAL PARTY ACCOMMODATION, we give you 15% discount, minimum stay 5 is nights.
- If you are interesting in renting the WHOLE RESORT, please CONTACT us early. Discount upon request. Please note that all of the above also applies to any OTHER PRIVATE CELEBRATION PACKAGE. The referring date is the date of the private celebration.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be in writing, received & confirmed by Etu Moana.
- No Cancellations fee: Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded less any potential international bank transfer or credit card transaction fee.
- Cancellations 30 days or less prior to arrival, or no shows will incur the full cost (100%) of the total accommodation charge. This applies also for a later arrival or an earlier departure.
We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance which also includes Covid-19 infection to cover accommodation and airline commitments should any unforeseen circumstances occur.
As a small resort on a remote island it is extremely difficult for us to sell your cancelled dates at short notice. Therefore we must adhere to our cancellation policy outlined.